The Highland Park Business Association (HPBA) was established by a group of concerned businesses, community leaders, and residents. Together, they work to promote a safe, positive environment where businesses and all organizations in the community can grow and prosper. Since the group was established in 2000, its membership has grown significantly.
The HPBA wants to effect systemic change with several initiatives:
- Promoting and encouraging economic development
- Coordinating and advocating with governmental agencies
- Supporting public safety and facade improvement programs
- Networking with other businesses, organizations, and religious institutions
- Maintaining linkages with educational institutions and support programs that benefit youth
- Disseminating information to businesses
The Highland Park Business Association organizes programs to enhance and expand businesses in Highland Park
Save the date for the 12th Annual Golf Outing, Wednesday, June 13, 2018!
Save the date for the 9th Annual Music Festival July 19-22, 2018!
Do Business in hp
PROMOTING AND ENCOURAGING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN HIGHLAND PARK
wHAT'S hAPPENing in the park
Highland Park, MI News
More than half of the city’s 7,000 parcels are held by a public entity – city, country or state. City leaders said they are looking to increase home ownership, boost the local economy and improve the city’s marketability.
When looking at real estate and development in Detroit over the next few years, it’s important to keep an eye on Highland Park, which has incredible opportunity along the Wooward corridor and beyond. Inside you will see pictures of the vision for Highland Park.