The Highland Park Business Association (HPBA) was established by a group of concerned businesses, community leaders, and residents. Together, they work to promote a safe, positive environment where businesses and all organizations in the community can grow and prosper. Since the group was established in 2000, its membership has grown significantly.
The HPBA wants to effect systemic change with several initiatives:
- Promoting and encouraging economic development
- Coordinating and advocating with governmental agencies
- Supporting public safety and facade improvement programs
- Networking with other businesses, organizations, and religious institutions
- Maintaining linkages with educational institutions and support programs that benefit youth
- Disseminating information to businesses
The Highland Park Business Association organizes programs to enhance and expand businesses in Highland Park
Save the date for the 9th Annual Music Festival July 2018.